To say the least about PRIME is
"Prime people do Prime work for Prime Clients"
We are committed to provide central air conditioning installation & maintenance work, electromechanical work, marine air conditioning work as per customer requirements. We actively consider the protection of environment and health and safety of employees, sub contractors and community where we operates by implementing effective HSE management system and self regulation as per the local and international standard. HSE roles and responsibilities are defined for management and workers to conduct their activities in accordance with the safest possible work practices and in a manner that is protective of their own safety and that of their co-workers.
Prime Air Conditioning shall establish a continuous improvement programmed to identify priorities and address high environmental impacts and health safety risks. This will be achieved through a process of hazard identification and risk minimization, training, communication and best practices.
- We are committed to :
- Comply with all the requirements of environmental health and safety legislation applicable.
- Manage clients, suppliers, visitors, sub contractors and employees to comply with their environmental health and safety responsibilities and encourage them to adopt healthy, safe and environmentally sustainable best practices.
- Set HSE goals and targets, plans and performance measures and regularly review progress against these targets through monitoring, auditing, and reporting and compliance record.
- Minimize the impact of waste, and the consumption of energy and natural resources through sustainable choices affecting central air conditioning installation & maintenance work, electromechanical work, marine air conditioning work and air ducting services.
- Review this integrated HSE policy in order to keep it updated as per ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Ensure that resources are made available to meet the commitments of this HSE policy.